Thursday, March 12, 2009

Presentation Day WEEK 7

Today is my presentation based on my era Art Nouveau 1880s-1910 I have included 28 Jpegs and have information on my era a little on my product of preserves. I could not find my product history I have no ideal why I searched and search ,but only came up with links as to how to order and make purchases by the case. 
ASSIGNMENT:
CREATE A NEW DESIGN
FOR THREE RELATED PRODUCTS 
BY THE SAME COMPANY
SCAVENGER HUNT
FIND THREE PRODUCTS WHO'S DESIGNS I HATE.
FIND THREE PRODUCTS WHO'S I LOVE.

FIND A SERIES OF PRODUCTS WHO'S DESIGN I HATE.
AS WELL AS THREE PRODUCTS WHO'S DESIGN I LOVE.

FIALLY FIND ONE SERIES OF PRODUCTS WHO'S DESIGN YOU INTEND TO IMPROVE.

INSPIRATION HUNT:
CHOOSE ONE DESIGN MOVEMENT
 TO INSPIRE MY NEW DESIGN.
I choose three products of fruit preserves 
Strawberry

Wild Blueberry















Orange Marmalade



I kept it very simple with an organic image on each of my products.
I also use a color pallet of fruit inspired colors. I was not able to download font until today a little to late. I really enjoyed this assignment Im not that familiar with the software so I did with what I knew I was capable of.




No comments:

Post a Comment